BUFFALO, N.Y. (CW-23) - Christina Marrale of Beauty Queen shares her favorite products of the season:
- GHD Gloss Collection Flat Iron: Retails for $185, exclusively sold through Ulta . Comes in Red or Black.
- Sultra Mind Blowing Gift Set: Includes an Advanced Thermal Heat Hair Dryer ("The Temptress") as well as a ceramic plated flat iron ("The Flirt"). Retails for $195 at sephora.com .
- NCLA Holiday Nail sets: "The Glitz" includes 3 glittering polishes from up and coming brand. Retail for $39 at shopncla.com.
- NCLA Nail Wraps: Retail for $18 each at shopncla.com.
- LaLicious Body Bundle: includes a LaLicious Sugar Souffle Scrub, LaLicious Body Butter. Retails for $48 (a $59 value) at lalicious.com .
- Arcona Travel Sets: available for each skin type: oily, dry, aging, normal, sensitive. Retails for $87 at www.nordstrom.com or www.arcona.com .
- Arcona Raspberry Clarifying Pads: A powerful blemish reducing toner, a perfect stocking stuffer for those suffering from congested skin or are looking to improve their regimen. Retails for $28 at www.nordstrom.com or www.arcona.com .
- Beauty Blender Duo Set: Includes the popular Beauty Blender and cleanser, an essential tool for applying your makeup flawlessly! Retails for $34.95 at sephora.com or Tony Walker Beauty.
- ILIA Lipstick: Retails for $24. Lipsticks are made with 85% organic ingredients Retail for $24 at www.iliabeauty.com .
- Voluspa Home and Body Mist: A great 2 in 1 product, retails for $24.99 at nordstrom.com .
Bekah from the Buffalo Athletic Club breaks down some basic moves.
Even in sports, sometimes legends are short lived
East Aurora will be decked out in the hottest holiday fashions at this year's Deck the Halls Fashion Show
Head downtown Friday December 7th for a fun night of food, festivities and fun!
CW23 and Winging It! Buffalo Style are celebrating the holidays with gift giving ideas plus you could win a terrific gift!
Matt was live from the Community Missions of Niagara Frontier
Jeff Timmons is growing up with his fans
Western New Yorkers are taking a chilly plunge for a good cause in Lake Erie.